Know more about Custom Designs, Private Label & Bulk Clothing contact us
There is nothing even remotely ‘lumberjack-ish’ about contemporary flannel clothing. Flannel came back with a lot of thunder back in 2017, and well into 2018, this is still a raging trend in the world of fashion. Style devotees have been excessively dressing flannels up and down and nobody seems to get tired of it. Maybe it is because plaid clothing comfortably complements one’s unique, personal style. – one can choose to be artsy, fashionista, hipster, edgy or preppy.
With such a huge demand for flannel shirts and flannel as a material, high-end designing and manufacturing houses have started experimenting and is ready to showcase its breakthrough wholesale flannel clothing for the world to embrace. Take a look at some of the styles available in the market today that you can stock up on to woo your customers.
• Shirts: Flannel shirts are the fall fashion staple among fashion-conscious men and women. These shirts are designed today in neutral to bright, hot colors and even tie-and-dye for the style devotees. The checks and patterns vary in style. Oversized plaid shirts are a favorite among women who sometime even like to wear it as a dress – a look that Rihanna was recently spotted in!
• Dresses: For long, women have envied the men because plaid shirts were primarily just meant for them. It displayed a masculine charm that kept a lot of women away from trying out this trend. But now, they’re on the bandwagon and designers are doing everything they can to please them. The latest to join the list of voguish flannel clothing is flannel dresses that can be worn with a simple, neutral colored belt to bring about an edgy look and flaunt the curves.
• Pajamas: Given that flannels are an extremely comfortable material that keeps the wearer warm during winter and cool during summer, it comes as no surprise that plaid pajamas are a huge hit. It can be worn for running errands or just for lounging in the house. Pajamas can be worn by both men and women. It features drawstrings that add an extra zing to the attire.
• Overalls: The world is so much in love with the plaid print that they simply cannot have enough! As if shirts, dresses and pajamas weren’t enough, women also love plaid overalls! It can be worn with on-trend graphic tee for a sassy look.
• Onesies for Kids: How long can kids be kept away from a style trend that is making adults go crazy? Cute onesies for kids in flannel is a hot favorite among parents who want their wee ones to look stylish while being cozy and comforted.
Embrace the style mania that has gripped and taken the fashion industry by a storm. Get in touch with a reputed flannel clothing manufacturer and stock up on the latest styles to woo everyone from kids to adults.
Flannel shirts are most probably the most hip and happening fashion staples of all time, and be it the grunge fashion turnover or the popular lumbersexuality of the men today, the wholesale flannel clothing is definitely making quite a stir in the global fashion scene. But still, there are moments when we find wearing these quintessential flannel shirts very monotonous and boring, and hence end up sticking to the old and drab ways to slip into them. Breaking out of the stale old fashion statements, it is time to start with the new and exciting ways to roll up sleeves, or may be change the color palette and the accessories you are giving upon. Instead of looking or feeling sloppy, it is probably time to go for the out of the box ideas and cinch on the funkiest and trendy silhouettes in the popular flannel shirts.
Wondering which style ideas to adopt? Here are few to count upon!
Add balance to your statement tee
You don’t necessarily have to team up the flannel shirt only with the single colored and plain tees, rather this time it is important to bring some change in your look by layering a statement tee flaunting a quote or a message with a flannel shirt of contrasting hue.
Tuck it up for refined finesse
A flannel shirts always doesn’t mean you have to stick to the careless and casual ways of wearingit, un-tucked and slouchy over the jeans and chinos. You can definitely opt for a refined finesse and silhouette by tucking the flannel shirts into the short little skater skirts or may be the flowing maxi skirts or palazzos for a smart yet graceful ensemble options.
Work appropriate with sophistication
Get some formal vibe added to your dressing for the office ambience when it is cold outside and you definitely do not want to stick to the old ways of dressing up in a pant suit combo. Here, what you can do is team up a flannel shirt with a cape coat and pair this dress up with long rising boots for a cutting-edge get up.
Break apart the monochromes
Be it the white tank with white trouser, or may be the black jumpsuit or a blue maxi dress which you are wearing, you can totally add funk to the monochromatic look and break the boredom of the single color with a contrasting shaded plaid flannel shirt and get a very unique and novel appeal all together.
The right accessories matter
A flannel shirt is something which is quite simple and casual to look, and hence to add some class to it, one must stick to the right dose of accessories. While you are in a mood to wear a flannel shirt simple with jeans, make sure to add a fedora hat or may be a collar necklace to it, to bring out pep and also add some jazz to the otherwise plain looking ensemble.
Extra warmth and style
For the winter season, we all need to feel cozy and extra warm, and for this the flannel shirts act as the best options. Layer a vest over a flannel shirt, and team this with leather leggings to get a funky yet innovative demeanor.
Also, while you step into the retail store, you get to see a lot of options of flannel shirts made available by the leading flannel clothing manufacturer, and hence you get to play with a variation of styles, designs, cuts and colors!
Flannel is liked by women due to its soft feel, excellent warmth and breathability. This is a light and soft woven fabric which is generally constructed from wool and is also blended with synthetic or cotton fibers in some cases. This fabric is used for constructing outfits and even bed sheets. Since the 1600s, it has been in use and its usage has been more widespread in the last 3 decades. If you have opened up an apparel store, it is a good idea to order the following 4 types of flannel clothes from your supplier to offer to your female customers.Flannel shirts
This type of flannel clothing can be worn while carrying out rough jobs like cutting and collecting firewood. Such types of shirts come with the perfect blend of roughness and tightness, minus the discomfort. These are able to hide dirt and provide the body with protection from the cold. These shirts allow great comfort while camping and hiking, and are also comfortable to sleep in. When worn with a skirt and high heels, these also make great casual wear for any season. These are the strongest and one of the simplest types of clothes that can be worn in almost any situation.
Pajamas made of flannel happen to be light in weight, and come with a waistband consisting of a drawstring and can loosely or comfortably fit on the waist region. These days, such pajamas come in a 2-piece form comprising of a shirt and pants, with the shorts coming in short or long forms. Flannel pajamas may come with pockets at the sides and zipper on the front. Flannel nightgowns
These are light in weight and loose-fitting, which makes them comfortable as nightwear. Flannel is comfortable and soft in type, and lets the skin breathe easily without breaking into a sweat. Unlike fleece and other warm fabrics, flannel does not get caught on bedding. Young girls and women feel very comfortable in nightgowns made of flannel, and you can be assured of profiting with this type of wholesale flannel clothing.
These are liked by women who spend a lot of time outdoors and want to keep warm in chilly weather conditions. Many of the flannel clothing manufacturer companies are creating flannel bottoms in varied designs, colors and styles to cater to the varied requirements of consumers who demand a perfect blend of style and substance.