- To improve our understanding of your interests, concerns and preferences
- To provide you with further information about our new products, events, changes to our website, service updates, special offers and promotions;
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis;
- To communicate with you about your purchase, account information, or customer service needs; and/or
- To better respond to your customer service inquiries or provide you with a service which you have requested.
We may contact you at the email address, which you provide to us for the purposes listed above. If you would rather not receive these e-mails, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions on the e-mail that you have received or by sending email to [email protected]
3. Registration Information
Our Site contains areas where you can submit information to us (such as our registration service), and we also have features (such as cookies and performance tracking technology) that automatically collect information from the visitors to our Site. During the registration process, you must provide us with a password, your name, address and a valid email address. It is your responsibility to keep your password strictly confidential.
Collecting Your Personal Information
We request the Personal Information from you when you:
- Register y our Personal Information for the purpose of creating an account in our website or requesting for our Newsletters;
- Participate in a promotion or other website feature;
- Request a Catalogue;
- Request to receive any marketing, promotional or other types of communications;
- Make enquiries or comments through our Customer Department.