The world is going through a hard time. Pollution, global warming and deforestation are some of the evils that plague planet earth, and the clothing industry is much aware of that. This is the reason why they have invented the newest form of clothing – organic clothing. This not only ensures that the garments do not cause any harm to our planet, but that the process of manufacture is safe as well.
Organic clothing includes the making of clothes from organic materials that can decompose and not add to the pollution level. These materials range from cotton to silk, jute, linen, wool, bamboo etc. There are garments that are made by mixing two or more of these materials; they are a part of organic clothing as well. Synthetic products like polyester, nylon, rayon, etc., are non-biodegradable, hence, they contribute to the deteriorating conditions of our mother earth. Therefore, we all must be responsible people and try to mend the lifestyle that we lead and try to accommodate nature as much as possible. The way of process of manufacturing organic clothes is very different from the beginning. For example, regular cotton is harvested in the same field using a lot of chemicals, on the other hand organic cotton harvest includes zero use of synthetic chemicals and it is done very naturally on different patches of field so that the already used ones have time to replenish the nutrients. Read on to this blog more to find out how!
The best bulk manufacturers and private label clothing producers have strived through this season to bring to you clothing designs you cannot turn your face on. And guess what, all of them are organic! One of the globally renowned wholesale clothing vendors Florida has created designs that will woo you for sure! Welcome to the world of sustainable fashion!
The Features Of Organic Clothing
Here are some features and signifiers of organic clothing listed below-
1. They are Biodegradable – They do not persist in the environment and even if they are burnt in the process of disposal, they do not emit harmful fumes.
2. They are Durable and Reusable – The organic products last for long frames of time and can be used and reused a multiple number of times.
3. They Differ From Regular Clothes Made Of Organic Materials – Yes; the process of extracting raw materials to make organic clothes is different from that of making regular clothes.
Exploring A Few Instances
Now let us look into some garments that have gained popularity as organic clothes.
This is perhaps the most popular of them all. Starting from shirts, to skirts, jackets and trousers, cotton can be used to make almost anything. Initially they are made into yarns, and then they are woven to manufactures different garments. Cotton is also used as a mixing medium with other materials to make clothes.
As you must know, wool is an animal product that is extracted from sheep. Do not worry; no sheep is harmed during the process of extraction. It is the second most popular clothing material that is extensively used to make winter garments.
Clothes manufactured from the pulp of bamboo resembles cotton, but it requires small quantities of pesticides which does not make it 100% organic. It is much more absorbent and softer than cotton, they
Require much less water than cotton to grow on the industrial scale.
breeding silkworm for extracting silk is known as sericulture, and it is a very expensive and time consuming process. They are unique and organic, which makes them a bit expensive as well. Silk is one of the most stylish and celebrated materials to wear.
How to ensure sustainable clothing?
Here are a few ways to ensure that you follow sustainable clothing guidelines
1. Reuse and Recycle – lend you clothes, or rent your clothes. Circulate the worn out ones and make do with the ones that are irreparable.
2. Buy Better, Buy Less – Buy fewer clothes that are better in quality. A sustainable wardrobe does not thrive on the quantity; it depends upon quality and style. Be aware of your area of investment and make sure that you do your research.
3. Know Your Garments. Know Your Brands – You must know what you are wearing. Choose a brand that produces organic clothes, uses less green washing and water footprints to manufacture their products.
Sustainable fashion is not important because it is trending, it is required because it has a positive impact upon the planet we live in and derive all our resources from. It is time to give some of it back; we owe mother earth a lot. You need to understand why some things go trending and others don’t. What human kind has done to Earth cannot be reversed, but at least the planet can be made sustainable for the future generations to come. Trying to prolong the life of Earth, and the lives on Earth, the apparel industry is coming around with more discoveries and innovative technologies. Most of the clothing distributors have started mending their manufacturing process to make it more sustainable and eco-friendly. Contributing to it is very crucial, and it is the need of the hour.
CATALOG DOWNLOAD – GET 40% OFF ON WHOLESALE
Audio Version: Click Here
- bulk clothing distributors
- clothing distributors
- clothing manufacturers in florida
- clothing wholesalers in florida
- wholesale bulk clothing suppliers in florida
- wholesale clothing distribution
- wholesale clothing distributors
- wholesale clothing distributors in Florida
- wholesale clothing distributors usa
- wholesale clothing florida
- wholesale clothing vendors florida