Checked shirts are a wardrobe essential for every man out there. A man’s closet will never be complete until he has a few pieces of classy checked shirts in both light and dark tones. These shirts breathe life, fashion and uniqueness to any outfit you wear. So, without wasting time, let’s get into the world of versatile checked shirts and how you can style with them to look your best.
If you’re a private label business owner, eager to curate checked shirts for men, do collab with one of the eminent clothing manufacturers in France with a vast menswear catalog.
A Quick Look at The Kinds of Contemporary Checked Shirts
Who doesn’t love a hunk in checks? Well, the cool thing about checked shirts is that you can find this wardrobe staple to display a plethora of check patterns, each of which is distinct in its appeal. From crisp plaid checks, neat gingham checks and smart windowpane checks to cute tattersall checks and decent pin checks, you can play with different designs to level up the elegance of your attire.
5 Fashion Tips to Wear Checked Shirts
- Going to office? Do you have to give a presentation for a formal meeting? Then, wear a checked shirt in neutral hues like grey, black and blue or one in subdued pink color with a tie. Tuck this shirt nicely into your pants and pair it with leather shoes to create the perfect formal get-up.
- For semi-formal occasions, you can ditch the tie and wear your checked shirt just with your trousers for a handsome look. You can marry this shirt to a suit to enhance the sophistication of your ensemble.
- Have a drinks meet at the bar during evening? For such smart-casual purposes, you can combine your checked shirt with chinos or jeans. Tuck in a shirt exhibiting white and blue or black and white checks in your beige trousers or one in a combination of maroon and grey inside your blue denim. Wear a polished belt and add derby shoes to look charismatic.
- Going for a date? Have hangout plans with the guys? Then, you can casually wear your favorite checked shirt with jeans, keeping the shirt untucked. Finish this trendy outfit with sneakers or boots.
- Another suave way to rock your checked shirt for any casual occasion is by wearing it over a t-shirt and leaving it unbuttoned. This is really a dapper trend to bring out the edginess of any street outfit.
As long as you wear your checked shirts with solid-colored pants and try not to mix them with other prints, you’re sure to look stylish in them. Make sure to combine vibrant checked shirts with trousers in mut ed tones to maintain aesthetic balance.
Want to update your retail menswear stock with check shirts? Then, associate with the best among mens wholesale clothing vendors to bulk source quality checked shirts in attractive shades.