The clothing item that goes hand-in-hand with whatever you will partner it with is a flannel shirt. In addition, they can be the perfect layering piece as well. Though you can style the warm and cozy flannel shirt in any way you want, there are 2 prime ways in which a flannel shirt can bring out the best in you.
- The most popular way to wear a flannel shirt is to create an effortless outfit with the help of a tee and a cool pair of jeans. All you need to do here is simply throw on a tee and put on a flannel shirt on top of it. If you want a conventional approach then go for a plain tee and if you wish to make a statement then pick a graphic tee. From relaxed fits to skinny jeans, any style would look great. Are you a business owner reading this blog and on the search for the latest wholesale flannel shirts? Make a bulk purchase from a trusted clothing manufacturing company today!
- For a laidback vibe, consider playing with styles and colors. You don’t always need to stick to the conventional blue and black or red and black flannel shirts. These days, you can find flannels in different washes and colors. While for a softer appearance, you can go for a flannel shirt in pastel shades, you can try out an acid-washed or distressed flannel for an edgy look
- By tying a flannel shirt around your waist, you can bring back the 90s grunge style. Adding a flannel shirt to your comfortable tee and jeans, you can look totally hip and happening. Just before you head out the door, don’t forget to finish the look with high tops or converse sneakers and a trendy pair of aviators.
- Flannel, at the end of the day, is basically a cold-weather fabric and a flannel shirt looks amazing underneath coats and sweaters. For a great outdoorsy look, you can add a puffy fall vest, a leather moto jacket, or a heavy winter jacket to a simple flannel shirt and trousers combination.
Dressing It Up
- For an office-friendly look, club a tucked-in flannel shirt with corduroy pants. In this way, you can look trendy and stylish in a flannel shirt, while still remaining comfortable. To take the outfit to the next level, rather than pairing it with jeans, opt for corduroys.
- Flannel shirts, as previously mentioned, are available in a wide range of washes and colors, but if you want to dress up then stick to the more traditional versions. Go for the conventional prints with colors such as white, green, blue, grey, black, and red.
- For a night out on the town, wear a flannel shirt with a solid-color skirt. Based on your plans for the night and your own personal style, you can wear your favorite flannel shirt with a fun and flirty mini-skirt or a long, dark-colored skirt. By leaving the top 2 to 3 buttons undone, you can make the look sexier. Some brightly-colored heels would be awesome.
- For a polished look, button up your flannel and add a jacket or blazer on top. Throw on a pair of dress pants, add some heels or loafers, and you are all set.
One of the most eminent wholesale clothing suppliers Australia brings a large collection of ultra-chic, premium-quality clothing items!
- clothing suppliers australia
- custom clothing manufacturers australia
- custom flannel shirts wholesale
- flannel shirt manufacturers
- flannel shirts suppliers
- flannel shirts wholesale
- private label clothing australia
- wholesale clothing Australia
- wholesale clothing manufacturers australia
- wholesale clothing suppliers Australia
- wholesale flannel shirts
- wholesale flannel shirts suppliers in usa